Quinoa Tabbouleh is one of my favorite healthy recipes. I love to eat Quinoa Tabbouleh as a quick snack but it also serves well as an appetizer. I recommend making a large bowl of it because it will get gobbled up quickly. Quinoa Tabbouleh is top of my list for a quick, easy and healthy recipe to make!
What are the health benefits of parsley?
There is a long list of the health benefits of parsley. It is known to help prevent cancer, manage diabetes, prevent osteoporosis, and provide relief from gastrointestinal issues, to name a few. Parsley is also known to boost the immune system. It is a “must have” ingredient on my shopping list and consistently added to most of my recipes for its health benefits and flavor.Print
Quinoa Tabbouleh Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3 cups 1x
- Category: Appetizer, Snack
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Vegan
Quinoa Tabbouleh Recipe is a twist on traditional Mediterranean Tabbouleh that is made with bulgur wheat and tomatoes. The main ingredient in this recipe is parsley which has a very crisp, refreshing and cleansing taste to it.
2 cups of cooked quinoa (cooled)
2 green onions
½ red pepper
4 cups fresh flat parsley
2–3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon sea salt
- Follow directions on package to cook quinoa. It usually takes about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the green onions. Clean, seed and small dice the red pepper.
- Chop finely the parsley – I recommend using a food processor. Pulse it a few times and you are set!
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Add more salt if desired.
I love to eat this on top of crackers – Mary’s Gone Crackers (Seaweed & Black Sesame) are my favorite!
Keywords: tabbouleh, tabbouleh quinoa, tabbouleh ingredients
Leave a Reply