Roasted sunchokes are crispy on the outside but tender, sweet, and nutty on the inside. You’ll love the zing of lemon & thyme that tantalize your tastebuds!
- 1 lb sunchokes (Jerusalem Artichokes)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 1 lemon
- Scrub the sunchokes clean. Dry thoroughly.
- Cut into finger size pieces, preferably lengthwise.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and a hint of sea salt.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until light brown and crispy.
- While sunchokes are baking, prepare lemon & thyme topping – remove thyme leaves and chop and zest lemon using a Microplane. Mix thyme leaves, lemon zest, and sea salt in a bowl or mash using a mortar and pestle.
- When sunchokes are finished cooking, top with lemon & thyme mixture and serve immediately.
Keywords: roasted sunchokes, Jerusalem artichokes