Grilled Corn & Zucchini Salad is an all time favorite summer salad combining some of the freshest vegetables in season!
2 large zucchini
3 tbsp olive oil
4 corn on cob
1 tbsp celery salt
8 cherry tomatoes, cleaned & halved (or quartered)
salt & pepper
4 oz crumbled feta cheese (optional)
2 limes, juiced
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp – 1 tsp diced jalapeno
2 – 3 garlic cloves, roasted & chopped
1/2 cup cilantro, cleaned & chopped
- Fire up the grill to a low heat. Pre-heat oven to 325°.
- Clean & cut the zucchini into quarters by halving them lengthwise. Halve each section one more time. Cut each strip into 1 inch quarters. Place zucchini into a bowl. Mix well with 2 tbsp of olive oil and salt & pepper to taste.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread zucchini (*and garlic) on baking sheet and roast for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- While zucchini is roasting in the oven, shuck the corn. Rinse under running water to remove the remaining silks. Dry with a paper towel or cloth.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp of olive oil over the corn and spread evenly with a pastry brush (or hands). Sprinkle with celery salt.
- Place on heated grill and rotate every 5-7 min until golden brown.
- Remove corn from grill. When cooled enough to handle, cut the corn off the cob.
- Remove zucchini from the oven. Place zucchini & corn in a bowl and mix together. Add tomatoes.
- Chop garlic.
- For the dressing: Whisk the oil in with the lime juice. Stir in the jalapenos, garlic & cilantro until well combined.
- Drizzle on top of the salad and stir until combined. Season with more salt & pepper to taste (feta cheese optional).
- Place in a serving bowl. Top with a few whole leaves of cilantro and it’s ready to serve!
* I like to roast my garlic while I’m using my oven for other ingredients but it’s not a must for this recipe. Simply cut the top off the garlic and drizzle with a little olive oil and place in the oven with your other ingredients.
Keywords: grilled corn & zucchini salad, vegetarian/vegan side dish, summer salad