Frisée greens mixed with sliced radishes, sumo citrus and avocado & tahini dressing and topped with edible flowers
1 head of frisée greens
1 sumo citrus
1 medium-large avocado, halved & pitted
1 tbsp of tahini
1 tbsp fresh basil
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 tsp brown rice syrup (or honey)
2 tbsp water (more or less for desired consistency)
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Place frisée greens in a salad spinner – clean, rinse & spin dry.
- Peel citrus, separate pieces and slice into bite-size pieces.
- Clean radishes and thinly slice.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the avocado into the food processor, add in tahini and basil.
- Turn the food processor on until mixed thoroughly.
- While processing, drizzle in the remaining liquid ingredients.
- Pulse in salt & pepper to taste.
Plate the salad greens and toppings. Drizzle the avocado dressing over the salad and top with edible flowers.
Kitchen tools recommended: salad spinner & food processor or blender
- Calories: 209
Keywords: frisée, edible flowers, sumo citrus