This healthy vegan granola is a delicious treat any time of day. It’s especially great for breakfast, snack or dessert!
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (or gluten-free flour)
- 3/4 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk wet ingredients in a measuring cup.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Spread evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through in 20 minutes. Spread into a thin layer again and bake another 20 minutes.
- Let it cool completely on the baking sheet without stirring anymore. Place chunks in a jar or covered container for storage.
Keywords: homemade vegan granola, healthy granola recipe, simple granola recipe