This Sunchoke Chip Recipe is simple and delicious! When cooked in an air fryer, they come out crisp, crunchy, healthy, low in fat calories, and super simple to make.
- 8 – 10 sunchokes (Jerusalem artichokes)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- olive oil spray
- Using a vegetable scrubber, clean sunchokes. Dry thoroughly.
- Thinly slice the sunchokes using a mandoline slice (do not peel).
- Place in the air fryer. Spray lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt (dividing into batches).
- Cook at 350° for no more than 15 minutes (peek in air fryer after 7 minutes). Readjust placement of sunchoke slices.
Tip: Chips cook best when placed in a single layer in the air fryer – they will shift around when cooking though so peek in halfway through and readjust.
Keywords: sunchoke chip recipe, Jerusalem artichoke recipe